So glad you visitied!


Thank you for stopping by!

This blog is a compilation of my favorite recipes. Over the years, I have gathered recipes from lots of different people and places. These are by no means my personal creations, unless noted.


You are invited to comment, chat, and enter recipes of your own. Hope you have fun!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lamb...an adventure

Tonight we tried Lamb for the first time - teeny, tiny lamb chops.  I marinated them in a paste made with garlic, rosemary thyme, salt, cayenne pepper and olive oil, then seared them until they were medum rare. 

They were good, but frankly, I prefer beef. 

The side dishes, however, were divine!  Scalloped potatoes and green beans with bacon and almond slivers - two of my favorite recipes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment