So glad you visitied!


Thank you for stopping by!

This blog is a compilation of my favorite recipes. Over the years, I have gathered recipes from lots of different people and places. These are by no means my personal creations, unless noted.


You are invited to comment, chat, and enter recipes of your own. Hope you have fun!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Inspiration.  I need some. 


Do you ever get stuck in a cooking rut?  Or a non-cooking rut?  Most of the time I am excited to cook and plan and shop, but recently, I have become lazy and dull. 


I think that part of this attitude comes from starting a new job, and not having everything in order for meals. 


I know that part of it is the insane price increases of meat, fresh fruits and vegetables and other grocery items that has happened in recent months.  


How do I get past this sadness?


OK...here is my commitment. 


Starting to today, I promise to plan meals, make a list, shop for, and prepare meals for this week.   





No comments:

Post a Comment