So glad you visitied!


Thank you for stopping by!

This blog is a compilation of my favorite recipes. Over the years, I have gathered recipes from lots of different people and places. These are by no means my personal creations, unless noted.


You are invited to comment, chat, and enter recipes of your own. Hope you have fun!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Life goes on...

So...it has been a really long time since I have posted on this site.  It constantly amazes me how quickly the days seem to fly by.  (Great-now I sound like an old person).  


Cooking seems to have taken a back seat in our home lately.  Our son moved back in to save money as he finishes college.  Our schedules don't seem to coincide very often.  I am making good use of the crockpot, and Thursday night is Scott's night to cook.  (I wonder if he will ever get beyond Papa Murphy's pizza?)  Anyway, I hope to do a better job in the near future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment