So glad you visitied!


Thank you for stopping by!

This blog is a compilation of my favorite recipes. Over the years, I have gathered recipes from lots of different people and places. These are by no means my personal creations, unless noted.


You are invited to comment, chat, and enter recipes of your own. Hope you have fun!

Friday, March 6, 2015

How can so much time fly by?  

Mom and Dad have been here almost a year, now.  There have been a lot of days that have been devoted to getting them settled and taking care of their needs.  

It has been really good becoming reacquainted with my parents.  I have also enjoyed cooking and saving a few servings to share with Mom and Dad.  

The food at their Senior Living Place is less than fantastic, especially for people who are accustomed to very plain food.  Really?  Stewed okra and mushrooms for old people?  Ugh.  Seriously...green beans.  Corn.  Plain.

So, it has been my joy and honor to cook roast and potatoes, chicken and rice, and many of my mother's favorites.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment